Monday, August 6, 2012

Best Family Vacation EVER!!!!!

We had the most AMAZING trip to Bend as a family during the first week in June. We loved every minute of it. Here are pictures from our trip.

You can't see them, but there is a mama duck with 7 little ducklings paddling after her.

Deschutes River near downtown Bend.

We went to the High Desert Museum just south of Bend. We spent all day there and the kids had a blast. 
































































3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I decided to take a peek on your blog today to see how your family has been and I'm glad I did! It's awesome to see how much Trey and Hailey have grown. I'm very happy for you guys - Naomi

Breeann Vanderhoff said...

So cute! Looks like you guys had a blast!

Andrea said...

amber-your trip looks like it was amazingly fun1 Your kids are getting soooo big! Love ya!