Friday, February 24, 2012

Our Family has moved

park day as a family Dec 2011



The Nativity Story - Christmas Eve 2011


Opening up their Book and Pajamas on Christmas Eve

Christmas Morning







They are so cute!


Just playing with my new camera. February 2012


We were blessed over this last summer and fall since Jason was able to get a job working from home. We would have had to move to San Mateo, CA in January, if Jason hadn't accepted the Job he has now. Jason ended up accepting a job at Oregon State University as their International Marketing and Recruiting Manager back in October. We moved to Corvallis, OR in November. I have decided that I really don't like moving in the winter time, but I will just have to remember that if we move again. Corvallis is a very cute small town. I love their very active downtown. Also, we are only an hour away from the coast, which is great. I really like living in a collage town. Since moving here, we went to a Gymnastic meet. OSU is in the top 5 in the country. They were up against Stanford and won. It was really fun to watch the meet. Corvallis is surrounded by the country. I love seeing open fields and mountains full of trees. It is very calming.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Amber and Jason your family is so beautiful. and the kids are so totally adorable. love the Crawford. ps i love the pic with the cat.