Friday, February 4, 2011

Update on Hailey

I just found out today that our little girl is going to be having surgery. When Hailey was born, her rectum opening is located a lot closer to the front of her body than normal. The location of her rectum being so close to the front is a possible sign of other internal problems. In 2 weeks we are having 4 tests done to find out if there are any problems internally. The surgery will be performed sometime after March 4th. March 4th is when her pre-surgery exam will be. When Hailey goes in for surgery, they will be moving the location of the rectum so that it will be placed farther back in the crease of her buttocks. We do have some concerns, which I will not find out the answers to until March 4th. Anyways, I will update as I found out things.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry she has to have surgery. :( It's so good that we live in this wonderful day and age though with great doctors. I'm sure all will go well.