We are so excited to spend Christmas with our little boy. I have found that it is so important to teach our children the true meaning of Christmas, which has really shaped up how Jason and I are treating this holiday season this year.
Some of the really cute things that he has been doing include, dancing to music. We knew the first week he was with us, music played a special role in his life. Now it is just down right cute and hilarious. We got a pretty cute video of him dancing. I will have to post it when we get it on this computer. Also, he is starting to repeat the things I tell him to say. It is so cute. I totally understand how something so small can entertain Jason and I for so long.
Here are some pictures from our week in Las Vegas with my family over the Thanksgiving holiday, that I thought were super cute.
1 comment:
Trey is a stud!
Post a Comment